Monday, August 29, 2011

Is zodiac compatibility really a factor when it comes to love?

I've been researching my zodiac sign a lot lately, gemini, and I'm doubtful as to whether zodiac compatibility really matters when it comes to falling in love...I don't understand how being born a specific month can completely characterize who you are as a person, or who you are likely to fall in love with or be compatible with. If I'm completely wrong, I'd like to know...I find zodiac stuff extremely interesting, but I'm doubtful as to whether it's true. Opinions?|||In some ways it is but if you really want to know what signs ur compatible with they are Libra and Aquarius.|||One-to-one relationships are pretty complex things. It's not just that you are a Gemini. You need tolook at your Vemus %26amp; Mars %26amp; Moon and where they are in your chart... and what aspects they make to other planets.





And furthermore, I question the use of "compatability" only. Some relationships can be valid and be full of pushh-pull conflicts. Not all relationships are smooth easy romances. Sometimes "complementing" is more important that compatibility.





The problem here is not whether or not astrology works, but how much you need to learn to be able to really assess it.|||Until very recently I never believed in astrology. Then I was dating this guy whose a sagittarius (I'm a Virgo) and I ran our compatibility readings for fun at work one day. They were CREEPILY accurate. It really sounded as if these supposedly generic readings were EXACTLY about us. It has actually gotten me interested in astrology. Anyway, we really tried, and we both still feel very strongly for each other, however we are simply too incompatible (and actually for exactly the same reasons as the readings said we would be). I have never felt that way about someone but never before has anyone caused me so much grief.





I might even go as far as to say that there is love, but not like in our relationship. I know this sounds strange, but if you really think about it, I'm sure you can think of several couples who love each other but do not like each other.





Anyway, I am a neophyte to astrology but I would say that while astrological signs have little to do with who you fall for, or chemistry, they can be accurate when predicting who you are compatible with.|||it is. but its not just ur star sign. a lot of people dont believe in astrology because their sun sign isnt always accurate, in a lot of cases, its not. you have to look at the rest of ur planets when it comes to tha.


but with love, its very accurate. you have to compare each others astrological charts, not JUST the month u were born. if you just look at that, 8 times out of ten, it most likely wont be true.|||HI,





Aspecco hit the nail on the head!





So much more than just your sun..





I would get a true reading and stay off of the sun sign. You will be amazed.





Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment