Saturday, September 10, 2011

What is the most compatible zodiac for a Pisces girl?

I am Pisces and My boyfriend is scorpion so I am little confused whether we are compatible or not and I am also feeling curious about my ideal match in zodiac signs. Can you please help me?|||I am a Pisces too...You are on the right track my friend...





Pisces and Scorpio are water sign and that is why share a very high compatibility mode together..


Foe further help you can take part in the Pisces forum for all your queries. It has helped me a lot...





http://www.mysticboard.com/pisces_-_febr鈥?/a>|||Virgo is the best match for a Pisces, both mutable and feminine and Earth and Water are compatible. They offer each other the greatest room for growth.





Virgo Sun|||scorpio





taurus





capricorn





and








cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment