Saturday, September 10, 2011

Zodiac combinations, can someone who is experienced with astrology tell me something about my chart?

Hi :), I was wondering if anyone could help me out here by giving me some information on my zodiac combination, it's a pretty confusing mix :P. My sun is in Taurus, with a Gemini moon and Gemini rising. Can anyone tell me abit about it? And if anyone else would like to share there weird combinations please do.|||* Well, this combo is not so weird. Everybody is different, and no one is all one thing, that would be boring. Because you have Gemini rising, does that mean your Moon is in the first and Sun in Taurus is in the 12th house? The Sun is a stable, hard working, practical person. You are good natured, calm and a good listener. This moderates the talkative, flighty Gemini Moon and rising. It calms down the manic side of Gemini, while Gemini traits will get the Taurus going and moving rather than waiting for life to come to you. Depending on where the other planets are; such as Venus, this is actually a good combo; not so easy, but it balances you more than you would have been if they were not together.

No comments:

Post a Comment