Saturday, September 10, 2011

What Zodiac Sign Would Be a Best Match for a Scorpio Looking For a Best Friend?

I'm a Scorpio, and I've never really gotten along well with some people, so I want to know who would be the best candidate for a good friend based on their zodiac sign. I know Taurus and Scorpio are complete opposites, but I've been told they can make loyal friends, and that a Pisces isn'tthat bad either.... Help?|||Scorpio is a water sign, you see. Cancer and Pisces are excellent choices for a Scorpio, since they're both water signs as well. Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn also make great friends since earth and water can get along well with each other.





Bad choices are Gemini and Sagittarius because the Gemini always think about themselves and they love to control people, for the sake of what the Gemini thinks is best for you. Sagittarius is a free-spirited sign and they hate being tied down and they can be down-right cruel when they hurt you. They're great at finding your dark side.|||Aquarius! my best friend is a Scorpio and we have a blast no matter what we do.


the yin to my yang! she tends to be a lot more feisty where im more easy going and peaceful.


we seem to balance each other and keep each other in check. :)





Aquarius:Friendly and humanitarian, Honest and loyal, Original and inventive, Independent and intellectual


Scorpio:Determined and forceful, Emotional and intuitive, Powerful and passionate, Exciting and magnetic


Scorpio:


be aware scorpios have harnessed aggression, immense forcefulness, magnetic intensity, and often strangely hypnotic personality under a tranquil, but watchful composure.





Aquarians: They are quick, active and persevering without being self-assertive, and express themselves with reason, moderation and sometimes, a dry humor. intelligent, concise, clear and logical. Many are strongly imaginative and psychically intuitive|||I'm a Scorpio and I find that it's best to go with another water sign, because they understand you a little better. I myself have two friends - an Aries and a Leo - who I'm very close to, and I hear that fire signs and water signs are good friendships - just not romance.|||cancer ,aquarius ,leo n sometimes it may be scorpio only also i think it because my frnds are having same zodiac signs now i am ninth we are frnds from seventh onwards

No comments:

Post a Comment