Saturday, September 10, 2011

What zodiac sign would most likely be in jail with you instead of bailing you out?

And which zodiac sign would be the one to bail both of you out?





Assuming this is all friends*|||Aquarius since they are rebels would always be in jail with me. Aries being hot tempered they are and always fighting, they would be in jail too. Scorpios spreading too much STD like the one said above (lol) and Gemini being con artists would be with me too.





Pisces and Cancer would be the ones who would bail me out.|||well, last year when i was 16, i got in a fight with my mom's boyfriend in the middle of the street by the gas station. When he shoved me, i guess he was expecting me to be scared of him. But i'm 6'3 in MMA and i started to beat the hell out of him and all my friends watched. Then her boyfriend Omar or Oscar watever pulled out a knife, and my scorpio friend bashed in the head with his vodka bottle. you probably dont believe this story b/c it's too crazy right? well its true, i live in l.a. on crenshaw, the stuff you see on the news about gangs and stuff? that's where i live. well anyway. We both went to juvie and got 3 months. i'm a pisces, our cancer friend was a witness and all that, and i think if he could;ve he would've bailed us out.|||EEWWW probably Scorpios. All the Scorpios will most likely be locked up in jail so they don't spread their STDS around!





Virgos would be the one bailing me out because they are nice and responsible friends. My best friend ever is a Virgo. She's the bomb!|||Libra would most likely be in jail with me instead of bailing me out.


Sagittarius would bail us out.|||for me I have a Pisces and Aries friends that would go down with me coz they would participate in maybe not something illigal but some kind of shinanigan...

No comments:

Post a Comment