Saturday, September 10, 2011

How pervasive is this zodiac or "signs" stuff or astrology among people in terms of dating?

My main questions are: how many women out there will refuse to date me, just because my zodiac sign is sagitarrious? ANd should i change my sign (lie about my Bday) in order to get more dates? Which zodiac sign gets the most dates?|||lol I wouldn't do that.. It doesn't matter for me what your nationality, caste, zodiac sign, or status are..|||There is no reason that you should lie about your sign/birthday in order to get dates. If you're resorting to that, the women that you're attempting to date are just not worth the time and effort. If you're getting rejected due to your Zodiac sign, then in my opinion, the woman is either stupid or lying.





I do tend to have this like automatic-intrigue response when someone tells me (or I find out) that he's a Scorpio; however, that doesn't mean go around saying you're a Scorpio. I can usually detect a Scorpio without him saying anything at all...





Thus, the intrigue.





You should be you. A person that is themselves is really more attractive than anything.|||Not all women would refuse to date you..


I am a scorp and always get tied up with geminis and librans even when they know i am not compatible.. heck, I am tired of superficial girls :P so all you need to go for is the girls who're not much into astrology or who're compatible with you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment