Saturday, September 10, 2011

Do you think the Chinese zodiac is accurate? What about the zodiac sign compatibilities?

I think it's fun and interesting to read about the Chinese zodiac and I find some things accurate about me, but don't put a whole lot of weight in it. But I'm interested in finding out if others have found it to be very accurate for them, whether it be with just their personal sign or through the compatibility of signs in romantic relationships.|||i love astrology i pretty muhc have a faith in it like Sir Isaac Newton lol


but, like alot of things, it could be wrong.


on the western and chinese zodica me and my boyfriend are supposed to the worst matches but really we are soem of the best everyone says were like couples on movies lol ive been told were nick and nora-esque from the movie nick and noras infinite playlist|||Both western and chinese signs need to be taken into consideration for compatibility. Chinese sign describes your personality better whereas western is highly accurate in terms of determining compatibility. Chinese zodiac is an extremely old method and many people in the Eastern countries still rely on it.





I've always gotten along well with people older than me. Some more than others, for e.g the tigers, horses and rabbits. Im not supposed to get along with Ox and dragons. The person who I used to like was born in the year of Ox. We weren't meant to get along if we took the chinese signs in consideration. But our western signs were highly compatible therefore we got along extremely well.|||yea|||yes

No comments:

Post a Comment