Saturday, September 10, 2011

What is the difference between your Zodiac sign and your Rising sign?

I was taking a survey and it asked for my Zodiac sign and I am a Gemini and it asked for my Rising sign, so I found a thing that told, estimated by the time of your birth, and it said I was a Virgo. What is the difference between the two?|||The Zodiac sign is your real sign according to the time chart. The Rising sign is the zodiac sign that was just coming up on the Eastern horizon at the place and time of your birth.|||Zodiac is from what day you where born and rising sign is you take your zodiac sign and the time you where born and you get your rising sign. Like I am a double Aries.|||Sun Sign- The Sign you were born under.. the signs that are in magazines and horoscopes. Inner you and identity





Rising Sun- Personalty, External You.

No comments:

Post a Comment