Saturday, September 10, 2011

Are zodiac signs really accurate when it comes to relationships?

I recently researched my zodiac sign "Virgo" and it told me the signs that are compatible with mine. Well I never dated anyone that I was compatible with according to the reading. So are they true?|||Astrology is a silly superstition. If you look into the scientific literature you'll find it was debunked quite a while back. But even without that... astrologers still use the medieval model of the solar system with the earth at the center and can't even decide how many zodiacs should be in play. That's not very reassuring. LOL!|||You have observed well. Sun-signs alone are really not significant in determining relationships.





In order to determine compatibility, you need to examine the entire chart, compared with the other person's entire chart. And since the most important factor is the Ascendant (which depends totally on the hour %26amp; minute of birth), you need these to be timed charts.





Are birth-chart comparisons accurate? Oh yeah.|||Some people believe it, but I believe it is superstition.





I think that if two people have things in common, treat each other with kindness and respect, control their tempers, and value the needs of the other - this will allow a long fruitful relationship moreso than any zodiac sign.|||Well, there's more to it than the Sun signs :)





My Gemini mum is in a relationship with a Pisces,


they have been together for 10 years now.


They have the same moon sign.


My mums chart is a mix of air, water, a little earth


her boyfriends water, air and a little fire.





I'm a Pisces but I have a thing for Aquarius guys :P|||most of the time, yes. it makes sense if you put two people of different signs together, and see how they relate, they will either be compatible or not depending on their sun sign personality. and the differences if they have them will normally be fitting with the differences between their star signs.|||They are not even remotely true except by coincidence. You either get along with someone or you don't. There isn't anything mystical about it.|||Bob Loblaw covered it well. I personally do not go by it but I find it extremely interesting to look at in detail and think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment