Saturday, September 10, 2011

What zodiac sign is the best at insults and comebacks?

You can list zodiac signs too. At least list top five signs that are good at comebacks and insults?|||gemini, aquarius, Sagittarius, capricorn





im an aquarius sun, capricorn rising and i can always tell someone off and outsmart them with my words....





Just last week on tuesday this libra guy who's like the popular jock etc (who has had a crush on my for a while but honestly i pay him no attention since im a nerdy and i have better things to do lol) anyway we were in social studies and he went with this LONG conversation about how one Day he was gonna outsmart me and be my boss and that he would fire me and humiliate me like i had to him...





i told him that it sucked i was never gonna work at McDonald's to give him the pleasure of doing so lol





so ya i think those signs are quick and dont let emotion get in the way too much :P|||Geminis are definitely quick witted and have a great vocabulary to boot, they are designed for comebacks.

Pisces can be very witty also, I have given some pretty good comebacks, but I am also Gemini moon and Gemini asc.

Aries seem to like to insult and have comebacks, but I think they enjoy being a spectator of such acts more.

That's all I could think of.|||In this order:



Sag ( Some of the females are just ruthless and cutting with their comments they take their bow and arrow and just shoot, usually hitting their target, and are very quick thinking, they can't help being so quick thinking, they just are, some Sag men are a little less quick thinking, and more just plain cruel).



Aries ( the male ram is pretty good, if all fails will try and shout you down, a worthy opponent, not sure about females).



Cancer ( Surprisingly, these "gentle meek" creatures know how to stop you in your tracks with the perfectly timed come back, incredibly cold and cutting if they so choose).



Aquarius ( Where do I start, will try to intellectually break you down with their words)



Edit: Thinking about it Leo's are not too great in this arena( just my opinion), so will say Gemini, I had an ex who quite literally I, at times struggled to do verbal combat with.|||The sign of Norespectus.|||1.) Gemini

2.) Sagittarius

3.) Cancer

4.) Scorpio

5.) Pisces|||Gemini, and I only say that because I'm not one. I am a cancer, probably the words of them all.|||geminis libras and Sagittarius|||Scorpio. But they don't even need to insult or comeback, they just look at you and put you in your place.|||gemini|||Geminis for sure. I mean, heck, they're twins. Two is better than one when it comes to quickness.

No comments:

Post a Comment