Saturday, September 10, 2011

How well do you match your zodiac sign?

Are you typical of your zodiac sign to the point you almost represent what your sign represents, or would a different zodiac sign suit you better. Are you a Gemini who behaves more like a Virgo or does your Zodiac sign match you to a T ?|||I am a sag, im suppose to be wreckless but people have gotten annoyed with my attention to detail and over analyzing everything before i do something (virgo). Im not always optimistic, im more realistic but i try and see the big picture an stuff and go head on an tackle every problem i face. Im always trying to get on top of friend circles and work n stuff (capricorn). I almost lost a friend cus i got to depressing and coldly realistic (Capricorn/pisces). I am never blunt with what i say and im always trying to think one step ahead before i say anything to a friend, i try to empathize with them and think what they might want to hear (cancer). Sometimes i feel like leading a group of people and influencing everyone with my art and with the clothes i wear (aries/libra). I try to keep my life balanced with friends and work making sure i don't get too depressed or isolated without loosing my goals (libra). I sometimes get jealous of people who act like pricks, blank nice people, have the money, tons of friends and just seem to have an easier life which is just cruel treating people like sht, i just dont see any justice (libra/scorpio).





I go pretty deep lol but not in an emo way btw haha, im not some over hype sag who hurts people feelings with blunt remarks, also i dont get angry. If you think about it, on a good day you can be proper optimisticc and happy like a sag, but on another day you can be cruel and jealouss like a scorpio (the scorpios i know are really nice) . In my opinion, thhe traits of the zodiac signs are just characteristics of people in general, they can apply to anyone.





So my answer is yes and no, i do match it cus i am those traits of my sign, but i can be like alot more things. Anyone can be whoever that they want to be, you dont need to be one kinda girl or guy, you can change and become a better person, its your choice! I think Astrology is just another form of psychology, if your born in the cold months of winter you have to be optimistic, warm hearted and stuff. And people born on january (1st month of the year) act like there all important (Capricorn). People born on the 2nd month of the year act like thier not very important and just inoccent (Aquarius). And so on, Well thats just my theory, also pluto theyve found out aint a planet anymore, so that ruins all of astrology's rules now :p lol,





Adam.|||No, I don't feel that I am typical of my sign. My whole natal chart plays a role in my personality, and other influences sometimes outweigh that of my Sun.





I'm a Libra Sun with Libra rising, and a Libra Mercury and Mars as well. In spite of that, I still do not feel so connected with that sign. I am emotional, intense, deep, unafraid of confrontation, assertive, violent at times, unconcerned with fairness, not interested in shallow relationships, independent, hardly flirtatious, passionate, competitive, ambitious, and many other things that Libra so often gets accused of not being. However, I relate with some things: I consider myself charming and friendly, and I certainly look like a Libra (innocent and not at all intimidating by appearance), I can be indecisive, but only if I'm not sure what I want in the first place. I am diplomatic and able to look at both sides of a situation, and I can be very intellectual and talkative. I can see how those Libra influences play a role in my personality, but I often read some of the traits and feel sickened with how different it is than I am (Peacemaker? Concerned with beauty and social life? Easily influenced? No way!).





However...I have a Cancer Moon, which makes me sensitive and a bit of a homebody. I have Mars and the Sun conjunct my Ascendant, which gives me the assertive confidence in daily life. I have Pluto in my 1st house, which I feel adds a layer to my intensity and passion. I have Mercury conjunct Mars which knows how to fight for my opinions aggressively.





So looking at my chart, I can see certain influences that change my Libra signs. I would say that I don't match my zodiac sign to a T, but I know what traits I have, and know that I am multi-dimensional, just as anybody else.|||Yes, I do.





Except two things.





1. I have a cancer mars. It says that I might cry during sex. and I think that would just be really weird. o_O And also, the idea of making a baby does not turn me on. No babies, ever.


But I do tend to bottle my emotions, and cry when I get mad as a release. (my most embarrassing trait.)





Secondly, It says Scorpios are controlling. Um, I like'd prefer to have the upper hand in situations. I have no desire to actually control people, and I don't want to be controlled. I wish the "kids" at my work would do the job they've been hired for. But I don't get a power trip by bossing people around, or standing over them. I don't want to, and I shouldn't even have to.





Aside from that, Ya I think I fit my chart pretty well.|||Pretty good. I'm not a big whiner or cry baby and don't like the stereotype, but I am emotional and sensitive. There is always more than meets the eye with me. I can be sneaky, I can be very conservative and private. It does take a very long time for me to trust someone, or even find someone relevant. When I love I love hard, when I hate I can be evil or at least think evil. If pissed off or someone deceives me or betrays my trust I usually ignore them like we never even met. I forgive but never forget. I used to hold grudges a lot but have learned to let go, though I still can't forget. Us Cancers are strong and persistent in being successful and getting what we want no matter who or whats against us. We usually are very attractive clear skin, beautiful smiles, round or oval faces.|||I am the exact definition of a pisces. I am so very sensitive that even the slightest bad news will hurt me. I heard a few months ago that a girl my age, a few towns away from mine had died in a car crash and I cried. I bawled. I didn't know the girl, didn't know what she looked like, or her name, but I cried. Pisces escape, I escape very, very much and have often wished just to disappear from the world for just a little while. I hate to be critized. My flaw is bringing up the past. When people hurt me, I often won't say it then, but will bring it up later. We are deeply affected. We love art and fine things and we are so very kind. I don't even kill bugs, I let them go out my window.|||I'm a Scorpio through and through. I don't relate to being any other sign.|||I don't dress eccentric the way some people say Aquariuses are.

No comments:

Post a Comment